Sunday, February 28, 2010

Kicking Off Alice Week!!!

This week I'm going to have something everyday about Alice in Wonderland, since the Tim Burton version will be released this Friday. Kicking it off is some of my Alice collection, and this is not my whole collection! I have figurings, books, pewter figures, dolls, and even a chess set of Alice figures I received as a Christmas gift a few years back...as you can see, even the Jennerbug has her own Alice doll! The one thing about my collection is I have a lot of "Disney" Alice because it's more easier to find. I do have a lot of John Tenniel (he was the one that drew the iconic Alice in both the Alice books!) inspired items...but they are a little more rare! I rather have more Tenniel things than Disney!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment